Who does not aspire for wealth? It is the most desirous thing in today’s times for which people spend their blood and sweat. While some are born with a silver spoon, not all are lucky to experience a wealthy life. It is said that hard work pays, but sometimes despite hard work, people fail to get the desired results.
This is where the ancient science of directions – Vaastu Shaastra. Well known Vaastu expert Dr. Acharya Vinod Kumar Ojha exclusively suggests some interesting solutions that will help you in correcting the direction of your abode and will help you in attracting health, wealth, and prosperity. Read on…
- Let’s read few tips for attracting wealth :
- The face of the cash locker or cash almirah should face the South or South-West wall so that it opens in the North direction. It is said the Lord Kuber (the lord of wealth) resides at that direction.
- Avoid putting the cash locker under any beam as it calls for financial stress for the family.
- Also, place a mirror in a position that the mirror reflects the image of the locker. It is believed that it doubles the wealth and brings prosperity.
- As per vaastu planting big and huge trees in the South-West portion of a house helps in stabilizing finance. It also helps in maintain happiness in the family by providing financial security and avoiding mishap.
- Keep the North-East side of a plot vacant and never plant any plant or tree as it becomes a path of stopping the finances.
- Try keeping the centre of your house vacant as it calls for all sort of energies. If essential place a temple there, but nothing more.
- Ensure proper cleanliness and always clean the doors and the windows to welcome Goddess Laxmi.
- Also, check for any repairing of leaking taps for faucets. Dripping of water is associated with loss of wealth.
- You can also paint your house with purple hue as this colour represents wealth. However, if that is not possible, then place a purple-coloured plant or place the money plant in a purple pot.
- Keep a vessel for feeding birds with water and grains.
- Keep an aquarium in your abode and clean it regularly. Fishes are the harbinger of health and wealth.
- Decorate the main entrance of your house by flowers or rangoli. It attracts good luck and hence welcomes wealthy.